Our school year will start on Monday, September 21st.
This year we will have one class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays operating as a 3/4’s Split. This means that on Mondays & Wednesdays we will have all children enrolled attend; and on Fridays only registered PreK 4’s will attend.
School supplies for this year are as follows:
- A pencil box for your child to keep his or her items
- 1 box of crayons (10-24 count) large or skinny depending on your child’s preference.
- 1 set of 10 washable markers
- 1-2 Pencils – Large or skinny depending on your child’s preference.
- 1 box facial tissues
- 1 roll paper towels
- 1 container of EPA approved Disinfecting Wipes
*A note regarding large or skinny pencils and crayons: large (or thick) crayons and pencils are easier for younger children to handle and they are harder to break.
We will also request that you drop off a change of clothes (including socks and underwear) to keep at the preschool in a sealed Gallon sized bag with your child’s name on it.
To get a copy of our Operational Plans for this coming school year please call our office at 503-649-3380 or email the preschool at email@example.com
If you are interested in seeing a video tour of our facility please click the following video:
For more information or an in person tour call Miss Mary at the church office 503-649-3380 (M-F mornings).