- BLP’s 3 Year Old Preschool is all about fun and developing a love for learning. Throughout the year the children will learn valuable social and sensory skills. When school first starts, we mainly focus on getting to know each other, the school and its teachers.
- In addition to foundation curriculum, the children experience all about our 5 senses throughout the year in a unit entitled “All about Me.”
- Bible stories and songs will add to our days, Christian manners and kind interactions with our classmates will guide our behavior.
- Why send your child to 3 Year Old Preschool? Because it is so FUN! What a great way to introduce school, and better prepare your child academically, socially, and emotionally for the school years ahead.
Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Need a little more time? Our LUNCH BUNCH after care option is open to enrolled students, and runs until 1:00 p.m.
- Tuition for this program is $1,425 for the year. Families are welcome to pay tuition up front or choose a contract with a monthly plan. There is also a $100 non-refundable registration fee.